Randstad Staffing is seeking Customer Service Representatives to work in a call center answering questions regarding healthcare and benefits. Candidates must speak Mandarin and/or Cantonese. If you meet the requirements below, please send me your resume for immediate consideration.
Start Date: 12/12/2013 Address: New York, New York 10004
Hours: 8 hours a day =40 week
Pay: $16.00 Hour
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Provide assistance to consumers seeking health care coverage including providing information on financial assistance programs and public health care programs (Medicaid, FHP, and CHIP).
- Process applications for health care coverage via the telephone including building tax household, household income, eligibility determinations, and interpreting of determinations.
- Process enrollments into QHPs, plan changes, and dis enrollments.
- Processing of life events and special enrollment period. Assist Brokers and Navigators with inquiries and eligibility and enrollment issues as appropriate.
- Transfer/referrals of calls to appropriate entities including in-person assisters, LDSS staff, issuers, other consumer support resources, and SHOP Service Center specialists.
- Perform co-browse interactions with consumers seeking assistance with the application process via the HBE Portal.
- Assist customers including prospective enrollees and people assisting enrollees or acting on their behalf, via the phone and web in accordance with all Department and the client performance standards, policy and procedures, and protocols.
- Assist in explaining plan enrollment options including but not limited to covered services, participating providers, and cost.
- Provides information and direction to callers regarding web-based, mail-in and telephone application/renewals, and other programs as applicable.
- Facilitates the fulfillment of caller requests for materials via mail, email, or download. Responds to all inquiries consistent with confidentiality and privacy policies and refers callers to alternate sources when appropriate. Accesses, reads, and interprets data elements on all applicable client based and state systems to provide support, resolve inquires, and educate callers.
- Escalate calls or issues to the appropriate designated staff for resolution as needed. Enters appropriate data and information into the applicable systems to process applications and/or update caller information, confirm the accuracy of the customer information and uses every call as an opportunity to provide education and support.
- Attends meetings and trainings as requested and maintains up-to-date knowledge of all programs and systems.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Education Required: Previous experience in customer service. Associates/Bachelor Degrees a plus.
Background & Experience Required: Preferable experience in Call Center human services, human services, health care or service-related field.